Sevgili ziyaretçilerim, bloguma menüdeki kategorilerim dahilinde katkıda bulunarak, isminizi ve sesinizi duyurmak istiyorsanız, benimle iletişime geçer misiniz?

27 Ekim 2021 Çarşamba

Living Abroad - next door neighbor




 A week later… We rented a single house. It was two stories- big and almost new-built house. It was also kinda smart-home. I really liked the house, and I began to think how I will move out from this amazing house when the time comes. We purchased a bedroom set for us, and a bedroom set for my son, and also a living room set. Afterwards we purchased some kitchen stuffs and houseware stuffs day by day. So, we could get settled in.

By the way, in America you do not have to buy any appliances like fridge, dishwasher machine and etc., curtains, carpets (you may need in some houses) , lamps and wardrobes ( there are so many storages at homes).  Therefore, it is easy to get settled in.  

Anyway, at the first days I was trying to clean outside of the house. Then a woman stopped her car in front of our house and came to near me. She told me something. She tried to tell something to me. But I couldn’t understand her. I only understood a few words. But I couldn’t connect the words at that time. Because I was a new comer, and didn’t get used to speak English yet. Immediately, I was like ‘I’m not English.’ Then she asked me like ‘English?’ I called my husband then, and waited for him, and wanted him to speak that woman. What a shame! Then, I learned that she was our next door neighbor.  



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder